Consons in The Coloncucu Language
Koloncucu language is one of the regional languages in North Maluku belonging to the category of extinct languages (moribund languages), because it has a very small number of speakers. Within a few decades, this language will completely disappear with the speaker. Scientific data on this language has not been done. This paper aims to describe the form and classification of consonants in Koloncucu language, as one of the efforts to preserve local languages. This research uses descriptive method with three stages, namely data supply stage, data analysis phase, and presentation stage of data analysis. Data analysis is done after the data classification process is then applied using the agih method with the technique for the direct element. The results of this paper are the form and classification of consonants in Koloncucu language, namely: the consonant of the larup (Stops, Plosives), nasal consonants (Nasals), side consonants (Laterals), fricative, fristions consonants, vibrating consonants (Trills, Vibrants), and semi vocals. While the touch consonants (Tap), strong touch consonants (Flap), and consonant alloys (Affricates) are not found in Koloncucu.
Alwi, Hasan.et al. 1993. Tata Bahasa Baku Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Dongoran, Tumpal H. et al. 1997. Fonologi Bahasa Angkola. Jakarta: Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Bahasa.
Fokaaya, dkk. 2014. Bahasa-bahasa Daerah di Maluku Utara. Ternate: Kantor Bahasa Maluku Utara.
Kenjono, Djoko. 2005. Pesona Bahasa: Langkah Awal Memahami Linguistik. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Krauss, Michael. 1992. The World’s Languages in crisis. Volume 68, Number I.
Kridalaksana, Harimurti. 2007. Kamus Linguistik. Edisi ketiga. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Mahsun. 2007. Metode Penelitian Bahasa (Tahapan, Strategi, Metode, dan Tekniknya). Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Marsono. 2013. Fonetik. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
Muhammad. 2012. Metode dan Teknik Analisis Data Linguistik. Yogyakarta: Liebe Book Press.
Pateda, Mansoer. 2001. Semantik Leksikal. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta
Sudaryanto, 1993. Metode dan Aneka Teknik Analisis Bahasa. Yogyakarta: MLI Komsariat Universitas Gajah Mada.
Verhaar, J.W.M. 2010. Asas-asas Linguistik Umum. Yogyakarta: UGM Press.
Wibowo, Wahyu. 2001. Manajemen Bahasa. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Copyright (c) 2017 Fida Febriningsih
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.