Child Poems in Bobo Magazines 40—45 Edition 2016 Years
This research entitled "The Imagery in a Collection of Child Poems in Bobo Magazines in 2016." The formulation of the problem in this study is what types of imagery contained in the poetry of children published in Bobo magazine. The purpose of this study is to describe any kinds of imagery contained in the poetry of children in Bobo magazine. The type of this research is a qualitative research. The technique which was used in data collection is a literature study from 15 poems. To analyse the data, the researcher used a descriptive analytic method which is done by describing facts and analyzing it. The results of this study indicate that the imagery contained in the poetry of children in Bobo magazine is visual imagery, kinestethic imagery , smell imagery, taste imagery , and tactile imagery. The most dominant image used by children in making poetry in Bobo magazine is visual imagery.
Husna, Iswani. 2017. Analisis Citraan Puisi Anak Majalah Bobo: Fakultas FKIP Universitas.Etd. Unsiyah. ac.id. 28 Juli 2017.
Majalah Bobo. 2016. Taman Bunga, Melatiku, Rumahku. Jakarta: Kelompok Kompas Gramedia.
Majalah Bobo. 2016. Air, Jam, Ibu. Jakarta: Kelompok Kompas Gramedia.
Majalah Bobo. 2016. Burung Berbulu Putih, Pelangi, Bundaku. Jakarta: Kelompok Kompas Gramedia.
Majalah Bobo. 2016. Paru-paru Dunia, Balerina, Indahnya Negeri ini. Jakarta: Kelompok Kompas Gramedia.
Majalah Bobo. 2016. Tas Baru, Bunga Mawar Merah. Jakarta: Kelompok Kompas Gramedia.
Majalah Bobo. 2016. Indahnya Negeri ini. Jakarta: Kelompok Kompas Gramedia
Nurgiantoro, Burhan. 2005. Sastra Anak. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
Pradopo, Rachmat Djoko. 2010. Pengkajian Puisi. Yogyakarta: Gadjah MadaUniversity Press.
Ratna, Nyoman Kutha. 2004. Teori, Metode, dan Teknik Penelitian Sastra.Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Sarumpaet. Riris K. Toha. 2010. Pedoman Penelitian Sastra Anak. Jakarta: PusatBahasaKementerian Pendidikan Nasional.
Tarigan, Henry Guntur. 2011. Dasar-dasar Psikosastra. Bandung: Angkasa.
Waluyo, Herman J. 1991. Teori dan Apresiasi Puisi. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Winarni, Retno. 2014. Kajian Sastra Anak Edisi 2. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Copyright (c) 2018 Fadhilatun Hayatunnufus
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.