Imagine Indonesia from Interethnic and Interreligious Novels Period 1920’s to 1970’s
Husband research outlines the issue of inter-ethnic and inter-religious marriages are hearts novel Indonesia the 1920’s period until 1970's. Novel category grouping by genre what are hearts novel-novel that had the capacity hearts discuss the theme of interethnic and inter-religious marriages. The hearts raised through a new genre, patterns and The narrative structure can be observed carefully. Category interethnic and interreligious new hearts 1920’s period until 1970's indicated that awareness about multiculturalism, pluralism, and nationality AS an idea essentials personal identity of the Indonesian nation. The full diversity of the national spirit already a central issues in developed posted author that period through the storys of romance (romance) youth hearts modern Indonesian novel.
Adi, Ida Rochani. 2011. Fiksi Populer: Teori dan Kajian Metode. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Adinegoro, Djamaluddin. 1927. Darah Muda. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
---------- .1928. Asmara Djaya. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Hamka. 1940. Merantau ke Deli. Jakarta: Jayabakti.
----------. 1938. Tenggelamnya Kapal Van Der Wicjk. Jakarta: PT Bulan Bintang.
Hartowardojo, Harijadi S. 1971. Orang Buangan. Jakarta: Pustaka Jaya.
Kartahadimaja, Ramadhan. 1978. Keluarga Permana. Jakarta: Dunia Pustaka Jaya.
Wellek, Rene & Austin Warren. 1995. Teori Kesusastraan. Diterjemahkan oleh Melani Budianta. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Copyright (c) 2015 Dwi Rahariyoso
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.