Criteria of Language Learning Evaluation Tool
Every learning activity, including language learning, needs to be evaluated in order to measure the success rate of the learners. The learning success is measured by either test or non-test. Evaluation tool should have good validity and reliability. in other words, language test should meet the criteria of validity and credibility. In order to meet the criteria of validity, the language tests should be estimated by using validity estimation formulas, such as Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient or Spearman rank-correlation different.Moreover, in order to determine the reliability level of language test, there are six reliability estimation formula used. There are (1) re-test reliability, (2) the two-sided reliability, (3) Kuder-Richardson formula reliability 20, (4) Kuder-Richardson formula reliability 21, (5) Alpha Cronbach reliability, and (6) parallel formed reliability.
Allison, Desmond. 1999. Language Testing and Evaluation an Introductory Course. Singapore: Singapore University Press.
Djiwandono, M. Soenardi. 2008. Tes Bahasa. Jakarta: Indeks.
—————. 2011. Tes Bahasa: Pegangan bagi Pengajar Bahasa. Edisi 2. Jakarta: Indeks.
Nurgiyantoro, Burhan. 2010. Penilaian Pembelajaran Bahasa: Berbasis Kompetensi. Edisi Pertama.Yogyakarta: BPFE.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.