HUMAN EXISTENCE IN THE FILMS “AISYAH BIARKAN KAMI BERSAUDARA” BY HERWIN NOVIANTO
This study aims to describe human existence in the film “Aisyah Biarkan Kami Bersaudara” by Herwin Novianto. This research is a qualitative research. Data is collected using the audio visual method, namely by seeing and hearing an object from images and sounds. Meanwhile, data collection techniques use the refer and note technique. Data were analyzed descriptively in accordance with Koeswara's human existence concept theory which included four types, namely togetherness and love, opposition, alienation and loneliness, and death. The results showed that the concept of human existence in the film “Aisyah Biarkan Kami Bersaudara” by Herwin Novianto have three, namely (1) the concept of togetherness and love, including intimacy, mutual assistance/cooperation, advising, mutual respect and respect, attention, responsibility, openness, compassion, tepa salira, belief, and joke; (2) the concept of conflict, including disagreement, disagreement, disrespect, acceptability, distrust, and hatred; (3) the concept of alienation and loneliness, including sadness, anxiety, aggravation, worry, fear, and lies.
Abidin, Zainal. (2007). Analisis Eksistensial, Sebuah Pendekatan Alternatif untuk Psikologi dan Psikiatri. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo.
Bagus, Lorens. (2005). Kamus Filsafat. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Dila, Putri Andini Kusumawardani. (2017). “Gambaran Eksistensi Tokoh Sandra dalam Film Deux Jours Une Nuit Karya Jean-Plerre Dardenne dan Luc Dardenne: Kajian Psikologi Eksistensial”. Thesis. Universitas Brawijaya.
Djojosuroto, Kinayati. (2007). Filsafat Bahasa. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Book.
Klarer, Mario. (1998). An Introduction to Literary Studies. London: Routledge.
Koeswara. (2002). Psokologi Eksistensial Suatu Pengantar. Bandung: Rosda Offset.
Moleong, Lexi. (2007). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Pradopo, Rahmat Djoko. (2003). Prinsip-prinsip Kritik Sastra. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
Ratna, Nyoman Kutha. (2004). Paradigma Sosiologi Sastra. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Semi, M. Atar. (1989). Kritik Sastra. Bandung: Angkasa.
Sumarno, Marseli. (1996). Dasar-dasar Apresiasi Film. Jakarta: PT Grasindo.
Tafsir, Ahmad. (2006). Filsafat Pendidikan Islami. Jakarta: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Teeuw, A. (1984). Sastra dan Ilmu Sastra: Pengantar Teori Sastra. Jakarta: Pustaka Jaya.
Van der Weij, P. A. (1988). Filsuf-Filsuf Besar tentang Manusia (Terj.: K. Bertens). Gramedia: Jakarta.
Copyright (c) 2019 Susiati Susiati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.