KAPATA PANAS PELA VILLAGE OF ARIATE AND KATAPANG: STRUCTURE AND MEANING REVIEW
Kapata panas pela Negeri Ariate and Katapang began to be forgotten by the two pela communities. This study aims to describe the opening structure, content, closing, and revealing the meaning. This research is qualitative descriptive field research. This research is located in Ariate and Katapang. Data was collected by interviewing traditional elders from Ariate and Katapang state and assisted with record and note techniques. The data is described through four stages, namely identification, classification, analysis, and conclusion. The results of the study show that form the kapata panas pela of the Ariate and Katapang consists of two parts. Each part is owned by each pela which consists of five stanzas and four lines. In total, the kapata panas pela consists of ten stanzas, four hundred lines. There are five codes in the structure of the kapata, namely hermeneutics, semics, proaretic symbols, and gnomics. The meaning of the kapata in the opening section is marked by greetings from the Pela Ariate state to the pela Katapang state which indicates that both Pela are holding an activity, namely the Panas Pela. The contents of the kapata contain the values of brotherhood between two different ethnicities, religions, and cultures. The closing section of the Kapata is marked by a phrase from the land of Katapang which invites to enter the country of Ariate and hopes that God will always give blessings to both pela.
Bartes, Roland. (2011). Elemen-Elemen Semiologi. New York: Hill dan Wang.
Bartes, Roland. (1985). L ‘Aventure Semiologique. Paris: Editions du Seuil
Chaer, Abdul. (2011). Pengantar Semantik Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Cooley, F.L. (1987). Mimbar dan Takhta Hubungan Lembaga-Lembaga Keagamaan dan Pemerintahan di Maluku Tengah. Jakarta: Pustaka Sinar Harapan.
Fananie, Zainuddin. (2000). Telaah Sastra. Surakarta: UMS Press.
Felicia. (2013). Analisis Makna Kanyouku yang Menggunakan Kanji Koshi dalam Kodansha’s Dictionary of Basic Japanesse Idioms. JurnalLingua Cultura. 7(1). Jakarta: Binus University.
Kridalaksana, Harimurti. (2011). Kamus Linguistik. Cet. V. Jakarta: PT Gramedia.
Kusumawati, Tri Indah. (2014). Kata dan Pilihan Kata. Jurnal Al-Irsyad. 4(1). Sumatera Utara: IAIN Sumatera Utara.
Latupapua, Falentino Eryk, dkk. (2013). Kapata Sastra Lisan Di Maluku Tengah. Ambon: Balai Pengkajian Nilai Budaya Maluku dan Maluku Utara
Lokollo, J.E. (1997). Seri Budaya Pela Gandong dari Pulau Ambon. Ambon: LKDM.
Mailoa, W.J. (1973). Sejarah Pela Samasuru Amalatu Ameth Dan Huaresirerung Ema, Ambon.
Moleong, Lexy. (2000). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif. Remaja Rosdakarya: Bandung
Muhammad. (2012). Metode dan Teknik Analisis Data Linguistik. Yogyakarta: Liebe Book Press.
Nurgiyantoro, Burhan. 2005. Teori Pengkajian Fiksi. Yogyakarta.
Ode, Samsul. (2015). Budaya Lokal Sebagai Media Resolusi dan Pengendalian Konflik di Provinsi Maluku. Kajian, Tantangan, dan Revitalisasi Budaya Pela. Jurnal Politika. 6(2)
Teeuw, A. (2003). Sastra dan Ilmu Sastra. Pengantar Teori Sastra. Jakarta: Pustaka Jaya.
Copyright (c) 2019 Taufik, A. Yusdianti T.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.