PANTUN MODELS IN TERMS OF THE SIMILARITY OF THE BASIC SENTENCE STRUCTURE
As a specific communication realization in society, pantun can be researched in various aspects of language. The aspect studied in this paper is the structural model whice is viewed from the structural similarity basic sentence. The purpose of this reserch is to reveal the numbers of pantun models based on the similarity of elements, the composition of elements, syntactic functions, and the types of sentences between odd and even lines. The method used is descriptive qualitative. The analysis carried out follows Alwi et al., especially relating elements, syntactic functions, and sentence types. After analyzing 50 pantun, it revealed that three pantun models. The similarity level of the three pantun models are 100%, 62.50-87.50%, and 12.50-050% respectively. Each line can have at least one and a maximum four elements. The syntactic function is explicitly dominant is predicative as the subjects often deleted. The elements can be composed in ordinary, inversion, or combination of both an ordinary and iversion ways. Meanwhile, the types of sentences that make up the pantun are single sentences and compound sentences.
Alwi, Hasan dkk. (2017). Tata Bahasa Baku Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa.
Andriani, Tuti. (2012). “ Pantun dalam Kehidu-pan Melayu”. Dalam Jurnal Sosial Budaya. Vol. 9, Nomor 2, Juli—Desember.
Agustina, Rini dan Dea Amalia. (2016). “Analisis Struktur Fisik dalam Pantun dan Budaya Adat Istiadat dan Tata Cara Perkawinan Kabupaten Sambas Karya Hamdan Simad dan Muhanni Abdur”. Dalam Lingua. Vol. XII, Nomor 1, Januari.
Astar, Hidayatul. (2017). Bahasa Pantun Bangka. Yokyakarta: Azzagrafika.
Astar, Hidayatul. (2019). “Kohesi Gramatikal dan Leksikal dalam Pantun Bangka”. Dalam Sirok Bastra. Vol.7. Nomor 1. Juni.
https://pakdeazemi.wordpress.com/2011/12/08/koleksi-pantun-melayu-klasik/ diunduh, Rabu 15 Mei 2019, pkl 14.02
https://amirlahjeni.wordpress.com/2012/04/20/pantun-melayu-4/ diunduh, Senin, 20 Mei 2019, pkl 12.36
Liaw Yock Fang. (2013). A History of Classical Malay Literature. Jakarta: Yayasan Pustaka Obor Indonesia.
Majod, Ali Mohamad. (2006). Pantun Budi Bahasa (Siri Koleksi Pantun Kanak-kanak Bertema). Kuala Lumpur: Sanon Printing Corporation Sdn Bhd.
Wiana, Desri. (2010). “Analisis Tema dalam Pantun Melayu (Suatu Kajian Fungsional Linguistik). Dalam Jurnal Ilmiah Abdi Ilmu. Vol. 3, Nomor 2, Desember.
Copyright (c) 2019 Hidayatul Astar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.