Infrastructures Greetings "Child" Speech Acts Language in Banjar
This study is intended to describe form of greeting a child in Banjar-language speech acts that have not been investigated. in fact, through this study will be known to one of the cultural community of Banjar, especially in the family environment. Issues raised (1) how marker form greeting children Banjar language? and (2) how is the realization of children's use of language Banjar greeting speech act ?. Objectives to be achieved adalan to know (1) being marker Banjar language greeting children and (2) actual use of greeting children Banjar language in speech acts? This type of research is descriptive qualitative. Techniques used in data collection and documentation is recording technique. The study concluded Based on survey results revealed that the marker greeting child in Banjar consists of the Child or kid, Tung, Idang, Nang or Sam. Fourth greeting used by gender and there are not. Next, the realization of children's use of language Banjar greeting speech act consists of a directive speech act, expressive. commissive, assertive
Chaer, Abdul .2012. Sosiolinguistik. Jakarta: Rineka.
Chaer, Abdul dan Leonie Agustina. 2010. Sosiolinguistik: pengenalan awal. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Djjasudarma, T. Fatimah 1993. Metode Linguistik; Ancangan Metode Penelitian dan Kajian. Bandung. PT Eresco.
Ervin-Tripp Susan M. 1972. “On Sociolinguistic Rules: Alternation and Co-occurannce Rules” dalam Directions in Sociolinguistics suntingan John J. Gumperz dan Dell Hymes: 213--250. New York: Holt and Winston. Inc.
Ibrahim, Abdul Syukur. 1993. Kajian Tindak Tutur. Surabaya: Usaha Nasional.
Jumadi.2006. Representasi Kekuasaan. Jakarta. Pusat Bahasa.
Kridalaksana, Harimurti. 1993. Pragmatik. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Moleong, L. J. 1995. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Nengsih, Sri Wahyau. 2013. “Variasi Panggilan dalam Tuturan Sapa Masyarakat Banjar”. Bunga Rampai Bahasa. 46--79. Banjarbaru: Balai Bahasa Provinsi Kalimantan Selatan.
Rahardi, R. Kunjana. 2005/2009. Pragmatik. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Rohmadi, Muhammad. 2004. Pragmatik Teori dan Analisis. Yogyakarta: Lingkar Media Jogja.
Rustono. 1999. Pokok-Pokok Pragmatik. Semarang: CV IKIP Semarang Press.
Sudaryanto. 2003. Metode dan Aneka Teknik Analisis Bahasa: Pengantar Penelitian Wahana Kebudayaan secara Linguistis. Yogyakarta: Duta Wacana University Press.
Sugiyono. 2009. Metode Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Suyono. 1990. Pragmatik: Dasar-Dasar dan Pengajaran. Malang: YA3.
Copyright (c) 2015 Rissari Yayuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.