Literature, Teaching, and Development Language Office of Riau Islands
Literature teaching aims to act as a tool to carry forward the values of ethics and morals in life. It is also oneof the means for the development of literature which aims to expand literature field as well as to increase literature appreciation, improve the quality of literature, and to excite literature enthusiasts. These can only beachieved with the implementation of literature teaching. Engaging students with literature will increase their appreciation and interests. Through this way, the teacher can enhance the teaching of literature to be better.The growing literature will open up our mind to new experiences or to invite us to organize these experiences with a new way. Moreover, this can be a tool to generate the people’s opinions in the society
Ali, Lukman, 1975. Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia. Jakarta: Bumi Restu.
Departemen Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan. 1984. Seminar Pengembangan Sastra Indonesia. Jakarta: PT Rais Utama.
—————. 1984. Undang-Undang RI Nomor 2 Sistem Pendidikan Nasional. Surakarta: Pabelan.
—————. 1993. Kurikulum Sekolah Menengah Umum Garis-Garis Besar Program Pengajaran Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia. Jakarta: Depdikbud.
Rosidi, Ajip. 1983. Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia. Jakarta: Bumi Restu.
—————. 1983. Pembinaan Minat Baca dan Sastra. Surabaya: Bina Ilmu.
Sujanto, Agus. 1981. Psikologi Perkembangan. Jakarta: Aksara Baru.
Hadi, Saryono.1998. “Peranan Pengajaran Sastra di SLTA”.
Teeuw. A. 1988. Sastra dan Ilmu Sastra. Jakarta: Pustaka Jaya.
Trisman, B. 2011. “Melalui Pembelajaran Bahasa dan Sastra; Harapan Akan Terajut Masa Depan Bangsa”. Dalam Multilingual Vol. 2 Tahun X, Desember. Palu: Balai Bahasa Sulawesi Tengah.
Wellek, Rene dan Austin Warren. 1989. Teori Kesusastraan. Jakarta: Gramedia.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.