ANALYSIS OF STRATEGIC NORMA POETRY "SEBAB DIKAU" VIEWED FROM ALL WORLD LAYERS AND METAPHYSICAL LAYERS BY AMAR HAMZAH
Poetry can be viewed from various aspects, including the strata of norms, semiotics, the meaning of class, and so on. The purpose of this research is to describe the form of the poetry "sebab dikau" based on norm literature in terms of layers of the world and metaphysical layers and reveal the meaning contained in the poetry. This research uses the literature method. The data in this study were verbal in the form of words contained in the poetry "sebab dikau" by Amir Hamzah. The results showed that the poetry "sebab dikau" by Amir Hamzah was formed by 5 stanzas. Each verse consists of 4 lines. So, the total of the whole poetry consists of 20 lines. The first verse rhymes ab-aa, the second stanza rhymes ab-ab, the third stanza rhymes ab-ab, the fourth stanza rhymes ab-aa, and the fifth stanza rhymes ab-ab. The first sound of alliteration, namely alliteration k is in verse I and V, alliteration m is in verse I, alliteration l is in verse II and III, alliteration t, s is in verse III, alliteration g is in verse IV. Furthermore, the sound of romance a is found in verses I, III, and IV, the sound of annoyance i is in verse II, the sound of annoyance u is in verse II and verse III, the sound of annoyance e is found in verse IV and verse V. In the analysis of the poetry, I showing pleasure to the girl or lover, who gives all hope to life. In my heart, I grow in love and bloom like a fragrant flower that feels to the core. But my life feels like a dream, like the puppets on the screen and then he realizes that life is only brief. In essence, theme and his lover are a (thee) puppet that pleases the mastermind who plays humans like puppets.
Keywords: alliteration, assonance, stanza, lines
Hartoko dan Rahmanto. 2001. Pemandu di Dunia Sastra. Yogyakarta: Kanisius.
Hudson, R.A. 1996. Sosiolinguistics. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
Juwati. 2017. “Diksi dan Gaya Bahasa Puisi-Puisi Kontemporer Karya Sutardji Calzoum Bachri (Sebuah Kajian Stilistik)”. Jurnal Kajian Bahasa, Sastra dan Pengajaran. Vol. 1, No. 1. Lubuklinggau: Institut Penelitian Matematika, Komputer, Keperawatan, Pendidikan dan Ekonomi (IPM2KPE)
Kridalaksana, Harimurti. 2009. Pembentukan Kata dalam Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Mulyana, Slamet. 2001. Tatabahasa Baku Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Balai pustaka.
Sulkifli. 2016. “Kemampuan Menulis Puisi siswa kelas VIII SMP Negeri Satu Atap 3 Langkima Kabupaten Konawe Utara. Jurnal Bastra. Vol. 1, No. 1. Kendari: Universitas Haluoleo
Taufik. 2018. “Relasi Kekerabatan Bahasa Hitu, Wakal, Morela, Mamala, dan Hila Di Provinsi Maluku”. Jurnal Totobuang. Vol. 6, No. 1. Ambon: Kantor Bahasa Maluku.
Taufik. 2019. “Kapata panas pela negeri ariate dan katapang: Tinjauan struktur dan makna”. Jurnal Gramatika. Vol. 7, No. 2. Ternate: Kantor Bahasa Maluku Utara
Wellek dan Warren. 2008. Teori Kesusastraan. Jakarta: PT Gramedia.Conpantri utama.
Copyright (c) 2021 Taufik Taufik, Susiati Susiati, Novita Sari P Masuku
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.