Analysis of Pragmatic Values in The Folktale of Sasak Tribe Named “Tiwoq-Iwoq”
Analysis of pragmatic values in the folktale of Sasak tribe named “Tiwoq-Iwoq” which based on some factors there are, the introduction on local literature which has been decrease lately, the existence of the folktale which started to be left on since there are new stories arise and the sink of moral value in young generations. This research aimed at knowing the pragmatic values in Sasak tribe ‘Tiwoq-Iwoq’ folktale. This is a descriptive qualitative research and used library research, documenter, observation, and notes as method of gathering the data. To analyze the research, the researcher uses pragmatic analysis. Based on the analysis it can be concluded that the Sasak Tribe ‘Tiwoq Iwoq’ folktale contains education values such as moral, social, and religious.
Alaini, Nining Nur. 2005. Proyek Penelitian Mandiri: Jenis-jenis Karya Sastra di Kabupaten Sumbawa Barat. Mataram: Pusat Bahasa Departemen Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. 1999. Prosedur Penelitian (Suatu Pendekatan Praktik). Edisi Revisi IV. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Hindrayanti. 2009. “Aspek Religiusitas dalam Novel Hafalan Shalat Delisa Karya Tere Liye.” Skripsi. FKIP: Universitas Mataram.
Kosasih, E. 2009. Bank Soal Bahasa Indonesia. Bandung: CV.Yrama Widya.
Nurgiyantoro, Burhan. 2010. Sastra Anak. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
Nurgiyantoro, Burhan. 2010. Teori Pengkajian Fiksi. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Pres.
Nurussobah, Ahmad. 2010. “Analisis struktural dan Nilai-Nilai Pendidikan dalam Novel Labirin Lazuardi Pusaran Arus Waktu Karya Gola Gong serta Hubungannya dengan Pembelajaran Sastra di SMA”. Skripsi. Mataram: FKIP Universitas Mataram.
Sugiyono. 2011. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta
Tim Penyusun Kamus Pusat Bahasa. 2007. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Wiyatmi. 2008. Pengantar Kajian Sastra. Yogyakarta: Pustaka.
Copyright (c) 2015 Pipit Aprilia Susanti
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.