THE RELATIONSHIP OF WOMEN AND NATURAL MYTHS IN KISAH BOKI DEHEGILA (ANTOLOGY OF THE PEOPLE'S STORY OF NORTH MALUKU 2011): A STUDY OF ECOFEMINISM
A Study of Ecofeminism
Nature is inseparable from the nature of myth. As a myth, nature is believed to be a manifestation of supernatural beings. The theme of the myth of nature is then written in the form of literature. Among them is the Anthology of Stories "The Story of Boki Dehegila". This anthology contains various stories about women's relations and natural myths. Therefore, the purpose of this research is to reveal the relationship between female characters and natural myths in the anthology "Kisah Boki Dehegila". The method used is ecofeminism with qualitative descriptive analysis. Research data in the form of textual data. The analysis technique uses Rifaterre's semiotics, namely heuristic and hermeneutic reading. The results showed that the relationship between women and natural myths in the "Anthology of the Boki Dehegila Story" were "Fat Finakoa", "The Story of Boki Dehegila", "Batu Belah", "Marijuanga", and "The Origin of Telaga Biru", and "The Origin of the Origin of Blue Water". Mount Dukono". The female characters who manifest with nature in spritism are the characters of Finagonli, Mother, Gadis and Majojaru. Meanwhile, hierophically, the characters are Boki Dei and Grandma Tolori. These characters manifest through the elements of “stone”, “water”, and “earth”. The female characters manifest with natural elements caused by psychological violence.
Daeng, Dr. Hans J. (2012). Manusia, Kebudayaan, dan Lingkungan (Tinjauan Antropologis). Cet IV. Makasar: Pustaka Pelajar
Nurgiyantoro, Burhan. (2013). Teori Pengkajian Fiksi. Cet. X. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press
Teeuw, A. (2015). Sastra dan Ilmu Sastra. Cet V. Bandung: PT. Dunia Pustaka Jaya
Koentjaraningrat. (1987). Sejarah Teori Antropologi I. Cet II. Jakarta: Penerbit Universitas Indonesia
Anwar, Ahya. (2010). Teori Sosial Sastra. Cet I. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Ombak
Pradopo, R. D. (2012). Beberapa Teori Sastra, Metode Kritik, Dan Penerapannya. Cet. 9. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar Offset.
Supriyanto, T. (2014). Kajian Stilistika dalam Prosa. Cet.2. Yogyakarta: Elmatera Publishing
Suryaningsi, Ervin (2013). Kendali Patriarki atas Perempuan dan Alam dalam Cerpen “Kering” karya Wa Ode Wulan Ratna: Sebuah Kajian Ekofeminisme. Terhimpun dalam “Ekofeminisme dalam Tafsir Agama, Pendidikan, Ekonomi, dan Budaya. Cetakan I. Yogyakarta: Jalasutra
Danardono, Donny (2013). Ekofemisme: Kontradiksi Kapitalisme dan Etika Kepedulian. Terhimpun dalam “Ekofeminisme dalam Tafsir Agama, Pendidikan, Ekonomi, dan Budaya. Cetakan I. Yogyakarta: Jalasutra
Kantor Bahasa Provinsi Maluku Utara. (2011). Kisah Boki Dehegila (Antologi Cerita Rakyat Maluku Utara 2011). Cetakan I. Ternate: Kantor Bahasa Provinsi Maluku Utara.
Copyright (c) 2022 Nasrullah La Madi, Rafli Marwan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.