Role of Subconscious Mind in The Process of Writing and Narrative Learning
Human subconscious mind is rich of motivation, creativity, and emotion. If everyone is able to access it, then everyone can utilize their subconscious treasures for various needs and purposes, including education and learning purposes. One of the learning models which includes accessing subconscious mind is hypnoteaching. Hypnoteaching includes 5 complex elements; they are quantum teachinglearning, power teaching, neuro-linguistic programming, accelerated learning, and hypnosis. This shows that without one of these five elements, then the application of hypnoteaching learning model is not effective. Among these five elements, hypnosis is the one part which touches the subconscious mind. in narrative writing (and learning) process, subconscious mind plays a very important role. One of the roles is digging the information or data stored in it, then displaying it visually (mental image) and giving us chance to create and structure them to be a story or a narrative. This article provides information how pure hypnosis (not hypnoteaching) can be utilized in the narrative learning or writing process
Abdul Latif, R. 2013. “Pengaruh Metode Hypnoteaching dalam Contextual Teaching and Learning (CTL) terhadap Kemampuan Komunikasi dan Analisis Kritis Siswa Kelas XI IPA di SMA Negeri 5 Yogyakarta”. Skripsi. Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta.
Alwasilah, A. C. dan Alwasilah, S. S. 2005. Pokoknya Menulis: Cara Baru Menulis dengan Metode Kolaborasi. Bandung: Kiblat.
Bargh, J. A. dan Morsella, E. 2008. “The Unconscious Mind”. Perspectives on Psychological Science. Volume 3 – Number 1. p.73-79.
Evans, V. 2000. Successful Writing Proficiency. Express Publishing.
Feez, S dan Joyce, H. 2000. Writing Skills: Narrative and Non-Fiction Text Types. Phoenix Education.
Gunawan, A. 2012. Hypnosis: The Art of Subconscious Communication. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Gunawan, A. 2012. Hypnotheraphy: The Art of Subconscious Restructuring. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Hajar, I. 2012. Hypnoteaching: Memaksimalkan Hasil Proses Belajar Mengajar dengan Hypnoterapi. Diva Press.
McLeod, S. A. (2015). Unconscious Mind. Diakses dari www.simplypsychology.org/unconscious-mind.html pada 03/04/2016 22:57.
Nurindra, Y. 2008. The Secret of Stage Hypnosis Revealed: Membuka Tabir Rahasia Hipnosis Panggung. (ebook) Indonesian Board pf Hypnotherapy.
Nurindra, Y. 2008. Hypnosis for Dummies: Cara Mudah Belajar Hipnosis. (ebook) Indonesian Board of Hypnotherapy.
Copyright (c) 2016 Zainurrahman Zainurrahman
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.