Noun Phrase in Nambla Language (Tukuih)
This paper discusses about noun phrase in Nambla language (Tukuih). Noun phrase is aphrase which has same distribution as noun. The objective of this paper is to describe the patterns of noun phrase of Nambla language, kinds of word classes which fill into attribute constituent, word class sequences which fill into attribute constituent and correlation of meaning between nucleus constituent and attribute one. This paper uses descriptive method which includes collecting data, analyzing data and presenting the result of data analysis. In collecting the data, the researcher uses conversational method by stimulating technique as a basic technique and face to face conversation technique and noting technique as the advance technique. in analyzing the data, the researcher uses distributional method. General patterns of noun phrase of Nambla language is DM. Noun phrase of Nambla language consist ofnucleus constituent which is always filled by noun and attribute constituent which can befilled by noun, pronoun, adjective, determiner, numeral, and relative clause. Some relations of meanings which emerge as a result of this syntax process are possessive meaning, locative,qualitative, quantitative, deictic and description.
Alisyahbana, Sutan Takdir. 1975. Tata Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Dian Rakyat.
Sudaryanto. 1983. Keselarasan Predikat-Objek dalam Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: ILDEP.
————1993. Metode dan Aneka Teknik Analisis Bahasa: Pengantar Penelitian Wahana Kebudayaan Secara Linguistis. Yogyakarta: Duta Wacana University Press.
Verhaar, J.W.M. 1989. Pengantar Linguistik Umum. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
————1996. Asas-Asas Linguistik Umum. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
Copyright (c) 2013 Yohanis Sanjoko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.