Comparation of Negation ‘Tidak’ and ‘Bukan’ Between in Indonesia and Mange Language
This research aims to compare the negators ‘tidak’ and ‘bukan’ in Indonesian and Mange language. The source of data in this research is spoken language collected through observation method, interview, and elicitation. The informants of this research are native speakers of Mange language who live at Air Bulan village, Taliabu Utara subdistrict, Taliabu island, North Maluku Province. The kinds of this research is a fieldwork research with descriptive-qualitative approach. The data was analysed by applying contrastive-analysis method. The finding of this research shows that there are differences between negative constructions in Indonesian and Mange language, namely on the negator position within phrase and sentences, the word order classification, and the negative constituent.
Arina Luardini, Maria. Struktur Semantis Verba Sebagai Cerminan Pola Pikir Komunitas Dayak Ngaju: Sebuah Kajian Linguistik Kebudayaan. 12 September 2016. Id. Portalgaruda.org.
Collins, James T. 1982. Linguistic Reseacrh In Maluku: A Report Of Recent Fieldwork. Oceanic Lingustics.
Definisi Lingua Franca. 15 September 2014. http//jakartapedia.bpadjakarta.net/index.php./Lingua Franca.
Mahsun, 2005. Metode Penelitian Bahasa. Jakarta: Radja Grafindo Persada.
PPPPTK Bahasa Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan. Analisis Kontrastif. 12 September 2016. www.pppptkbahasa.net/index.php/jurusan/inggris/abi/77-apa-itu-analisis-kontrastif.
Samarin, William J. 1988. Ilmu Bahasa Lapangan. Yogyakarta: Kanisius (Anggota IKAPI).
Sudaryanto. 1993. Aneka Teknik Analisis Tuturan Kebahasaan. Yogyakarta: Duta Wacana University Press.
Sudaryono. 1993. Negasi dalam Bahasa Indonesia Suatu Tinjauan Sintaksis dan Semantik. Jakarta: Pascasarjana UI.
Sri Diharti. 2014. Penggunaan Kalimat Negatif dalam Bahasa Mongondow Dialek Mongondow.Sulawesi Utara. Balai Bahasa Sulut.
Sidu, La Ode. 2012. Sintaksis Bahasa Indonesia. Kendari: Unhalu Press.
Tata Bahasa Baku Bahasa Indonesia. 19 September 2016. bahasaindonesiaanna.blogspot.co.id.
Copyright (c) 2016 Umiatun Sa’diyah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.