The Speech Acts of Expressive Criticism on Banjar Language
This research studies the speech acts of expressive criticism on Banjar language. It aims to describe the realization of (1) the speech acts of expressive criticism forms on Banjar language, and (2) the maxims violation on expressive criticism acts on Banjar language. The method of this research is descriptive qualitative. Data of this research was elicited through recording technique, note-taking and bibliography reviewing, from June 2015 to December 2015. This research concludes that that (1) the speech acts of expressive criticism forms on Banjar language were related to jobs, parts of the body, things wearing, and kinship, and (2) the maxims violation on expressive criticism acts on Banjar language are violations of acceptances, compatibility, mercy, and wise.
Chaer, Abdul dkk.2010. Sosiolinguistik. Jakarta: Rineka
Djjasudarma, T. Fatimah 2006. Metode Linguistik; Ancangan Metode Penelitian dan Kajian. Bandung. PT Eresco
Ibrahim, Abdul Syukur. 1993/1995. Kajian Tindak Tutur. Surabaya: Usaha Nasional
Ideham, M. Suriansyah, dkk. 2015. Sejarah Banjar. Banjarmasin Pemerintah Provinsi Kalimantan Selatan
Jahdiah. 2013. “Prinsip Kerja Sama dalam Transaksi Jual Beli di Pasar Martapura”. Bunga Rampai Bahasa Tahun 7: 25--45, Desember 2013, ISSN 978-979-069-155-1. Banjarbaru: Balai Bahasa Provinsi Kalimantan Selatan
Jumadi.2006. Representasi Kekuasaan. Jakarta. Pusat Bahasa.
Suyono. 1990. Pragmatik: Dasar-Dasar dan Pengajaran. Malang: YA3.
Tim. 2002. KBBI. Jakarta. Pusat Bahasa, Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Nasional.
Yayuk, R. (2012). “Maksim Kesopanan dalam Tuturan Penumpang dan Tukang Ojek di Pasar Hanyar Kota Banjarmasin”. Bunga Rampai Bahasa: 149--174. Banjarbaru: Balai Bahasa Provinsi Kalimantan Selatan.
Yule, George. 1995. Pragmatics. Terjemahan Jumadi. 2006. Banjarmasin: Unlam.
Zaini, Ahmad(Ed). 2008. Kesantunan Direktif Bahasa Banjar. Undas. Banjarbaru. Balai Bahasa Banjarmasin.
Copyright (c) 2016 Rissari Yayuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.