Stilistika in "Tasbih" Poem by Emha Ainun Nadjib
This paper present an analysis of stilistika in poem “Tasbih” Emha uses neutral words with religius meaning. One of the factors that couse of its religiousness arise because of the mulitude of human being who have renounced the religiusness. Furthermore, although it does not countain, but it has a deep meaning. Emha also does too many gramatical irregularities to produce an effect of his poetry.
Hasanuddin. 2001. Membaca dan Menilai Sajak. Bandung: Angkasa
Junus, Umar. 1989. Stilistika Satu Pengantar. Malaysia: Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka
Keraf, Gorys. 2004. Diksi dan Gaya Bahasa. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Merdeka.com. 2013. “Biografi”. http://profil.merdeka.com/indonesia. Diakses 13 Agustus 2013.
Nadjib, Emha Ainun. 2001. Doa Mencabut Kutukan, Tarian Rembulan, Kenduri Cinta; Sebuah Trilogi. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Royah. 2012. “Biografi Emha Ainun Nadjib”. http://royahmadsketsa.wordpress. Diakses 10 Juni 2012.
Sarumpaet, Riris K. Toha. 2002. Apresiasi Puisi Remaja; Catatan Pengelola Cinta. Jakarta: Grasindo.
Sudjiman, Panuti dan Aart van Zoest. 1992. Serba-Serbi Semiotika. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Teeuw. 1984. Sastra dan Imu Sastera. Bandung: Pustaka Jaya
Tim Penyusun Kamus. 2008. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Wandhi. 2012. “Emha Ainun Nadjib”. http://whandi.net/~whandi/?pilih= new&mod=yes&aksi=lihatid. Diakses 22 April 2012.
Copyright (c) 2014 Rita Novita
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.