Ethnic Perspective of Sasak as Reflected in “Lizards Nongaq” Folk Song
Language and literature, as well as myth, painting, music, belief, and behavior are all simbols that have meanings. The symbolic forms have close links with the epistemological concepts of knowledge system of Sasak. Thus, the relationship between symbolic forms (literature or language) with a system of knowledge allows us to be able to know the knowledge of a particular system of reality or the perception of the world through their literature. Sasak system of knowledge of reality or the perception of the world can be revealed by examining the Sasak ethnic literature. This research revealed the system of Sasak knowledge of reality or perspective on the world and dismantled the cultural symbols that form the world view of the Sasak folk songs “Kadal Nongak”. The signs examined were icons,indexes, and symbols in folk songs “Kadal Nongaq”.
Danandjaja, James. 2002. Folklor Indonesia: Ilmu Gosip, Dongeng, dan Lain-lain. Jakarta: PT Grafiti Pers.
Endraswara, Suwardi. 2006. Metodologi Penelitian Kebudayaan. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.
Faruk, 2005. Pengantar Sosisologi Sastra: dari Strukturalisme Genetik sampai Pos-Modernisme. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Kuntowijoyo. 2006. Budaya dan Masyarakat. Yogyakarta : Tiara Wacana.
Muthahhari, Murtadha. Dalam www.goodreads.com › Religion › Islamý diakses 20 Februari 2014.
Saparie, Gunoto. 2007. Luasnya Wilayah Sosiologi Sastra dalam http://www.suarakarya-online.com/news.html?id=168818 diakses 18 November 2008
Tim Proyek Penelitian Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia dan Daerah. 1986. Sastra Lisan Sasak. Jakarta : Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Bahasa.
Tim Redaksi. 2003. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Copyright (c) 2014 Nining Nur Alaini
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.