Adolescent Language in Journalistic Style:
Cases Youthshare, Radar Bali, Jawa Pos News
Adolescents have opportunity to create their language’s styles that are colloquial and can be laid inwriting. The style of the adolescents’ language are included in the group of social style that marking given social ranks that could be expressed in mass media. The languages that are used by journalist are called journalistic style. Although they were expressed in written language, the adolescents’ styles of language are spoken language styles that are written. They can be observed in every word orderthat forms sentences in RRYS Radar Bali, Jawa Pos. The purpose of this research is finding the pattern usage of Indonesian by adolencent in journalistic style by doing the observation and applying descriptive qualitative method. There are some finding of inconsistency to the application of rules in Indonesian language (1) the word spelling, (2) punctuation, (3) and diction. in the case of diction, the adolescents ’journalistic style it is due to the journalists’ lack of knowledge in the good and accurate Indonesian language and the inconsistency of journalists in expressing something in written form within formalmedia. as a consequence, the output of the study is hoped have contributions in order to guide anddevelop Indonesian language to beginner journalists.
Alwi, Hasan, Et al. 2003a. Tata Bahasa Baku Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Halim, Amran (Ed.). 1976. Politik Bahasa Nasional 1. Jakarta: Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Bahasa.
Kompasiana. http://bahasa.kompasiana.com/2012/11/22/bahasajurnalistik-510078.html. Diuduh pada Selasa, 17 September 2013.
Mustakim. 1994. Membina Kemampuan Berbahasa Paduan ke Arah Kemahiran Bahasa. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Mustakim. 2006. Tanya Jawab Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia untuk Umum. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Pusat Bahasa Departemen Pendidikan Nasional. 2001. Pedoman Umum Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia Yang Disempurnakan Edisi Kedua. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Parwati, Sang Ayu Putu Eny. 2009. “Bentuk-Bentuk Morfologis Ragam Bahasa Remaja “Bahasa Gaul”: Kasus Remaja di Kabupaten Buleleng” Makalah dipresentasikan dalam rangka Bulan Bahasa di Balai Bahasa Denpasar Maret 2009.
Subyatningsih, Foriyani. 2007. Ciri Leksikal Bahasa Remaja: Kasus Rubrik Remaja ‘DetEksi’ Harian Jawa Pos. Medan Bahasa. Volume 2, Nomor 1 Juli 2007.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.