Pronoun of Kadai
Kadai is one of vernacular language found in North Maluku that spoken by Kadai etnic. This paper aims at to describe the pronoun of Kadai language. Collective data is done by using observation method, interview method, and evaluation method. Those collective data is then analyized by structural approachment and distributional method by using basic and contininou technique. The result shows that Kadai has the pronoun of noun, namely aku ‘I’, io ‘she/he/it’, kami ‘we’, kito ‘we’, kou ‘you’, ke ‘you’, dan matu ‘they’, demonstrative pronoun, namely yai ‘this/that’ and yo ‘those/these’, and introgative pronoun, namely woi ‘who’ and mansa ‘what’.
BPS Kabupaten Sula. 2016. Kecamatan Taliabu Timur dalam Angka 2016. BPS Kabupaten Kepulauan SULA
Chaer, Abdul. 2011. Tata Bahasa Praktis Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta
Mahsun. 2014. Metode Penelitian Bahasa: Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: Radja Grafindo Persada
Perda Maluku Utara. 2009. Pemeliharaan Bahasa dan Sastra Daerah. Maluku Utara
Putrayasa, Ida Bagus. 2010. Kajian Morfologi: Bentuk Derivasional dan Infleksional. Bandung: Refika Aditama
Rohmadi, et all. 2014. Morfologi: Telaah Morfem dan Kata. Surakarta: Yuma Pustaka
Sudaryanto. 2015. Metode dan Aneka Teknik Analisis Bahasa. Yogyakarta: Sanata Dharma University Press.
Copyright (c) 2016 Noormala Noormala
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.