Motive and Type “Sadoqdongna”:
Toraja Clasic Oral Literary
This paper aims to describe the motive and type contained in Toraja oral literary. This paper uses writing criteria based on Finlandism. While the method used is descriptive qualitative with data collection techniques through literature study, that is by reading Sadoqdongna, which has been written and published. The story structure consists of parts that have a causal relationship and each section has its own tasks and functions. This paper reveals several conclusions, namely the length of Toraja folklore ranged from 2 to 3 pages. The storytellers are male and female, ie the elders who were born and raised in the midst of the Toraja ethnic community. The results found in the analysis is the existence of a motive, the motive of an act (a child's efforts in achieving his ideals) and stories of type is fairy tales.
Damono, Sapardi Djoko. 1978. Sosiologi Sastra Sebuah: Pengantar Ringkas. Jakarta: Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Bahasa.
Hutomo, Saripan Sadi. 1991. Mutiara Yang Terlupakan: Pengantar Studi Lisan. Jatim: Hiski.
Sikki, Muhammad, et al. 1986. Struktur Sastra Lisan Toraja (Transkript dan Terjemahan). Jakarta: Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Bahasa.
Rusyana, Yus. 1981. Cerita Rakyat Nusantara Kumpulan Makalah tentang Cerita Rakyat. Bandung: Fakultas Keguruan Sastra dan Seni IKIP Bandung.
Taum, Yoseph Yapi. 2011. Studi Sastra Lisan: Sejarah, Teori, Metode, dan Pendekatan Disertai Contoh Penerapannya. Yogyakarta: Lamalera.
Teeuw, A. 1978. Penelitian Struktural Sastra. Bogor: Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Bahasa.
Junus, Umar. 1981. Mitos dan Komunikasi. Jakarta: Sinar Harapan.
Wellek, Rene dan Austin Warren. 1993. Teori Kesusastraan. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Wikipedia. Suku Toraja. id.wikipedia. org/wiki/Suku_Toraja. Diakses 22 Juni 2015.
Copyright (c) 2017 Mustafa Mustafa
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.