Portrait of Social Life Minangkabau Community in Text Syair Bada Mudiak and Itiak Pulang Patang
This study aimed to describe the following two points. (1) The meaning of poetry Bada Mudiak and Itiak Pulang Patang on carving patterns Rumah Gadang Minangkabau. (2) a description of social life in the text of the poem Bada Mudiak and Itiak Pulang Patang. Ian Watt sociological theory is the approach used in this study. Object of study that is used is the text of the poem Bada Mudiak, poem Itiak Pulang Patang, and Natural Tambo Minangkabau. The method used in the achievement of these objectives is content analysis with an interdisciplinary approach to comparative literature. The study concluded that the meaning of the poem is the image of Bada Mudiak and Itiak Pulang Patang order Minangkabau harmonious community life, promoting mutual interests, and put the word consensus. Comparison of the meaning of Bada Mudiak and Itiak Pulang Patang with Tambo Minangkabau Society shows that Bada Mudiak and Itiak Pulang Patang is a portrait of social life Minangkabau.
Kats, J dan R.D.S Hadiwidjana. 1934. Cekorangan Kawruh Kesusastraan Jawi. Batavia: N.V Backhandel en Drukkerij Visser & Co.
Kementerian Pengajaran, Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan. 1946. Kesoesas-traan Djawi. Jakarta: KPPK.
Padmosoekotjo. 1960. Ngengrengan Kasusastran Djawa. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Hien Hoo Sing.
Subali, R.S. 1994. Kawruh Kasusastran Jawa. Yogyakarta: Yayasan Pustaka Nusatama.
Subroto, Edi D., dkk. 2000. Kajian Wangsalan dalam Bahasa Jawa. Jakarta: Pusat Bahasa, Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.
Leech, G. 1993. Prinsip-Prinsip Pragmatik (Edisi Terjemahan). Jakarta: UI-Press.
Ullman, Stephen. 1977. Semantics, An Introction on the Science oh Meaning. Oxford: Basil Blackwell.
Copyright (c) 2017 Yosi Wulandari
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The writer of published paper on Gramatika have agreed this following:
- Article copyright still had by the author.
- The author gives the first publication right of the article to Gramatika and its lisence onto Creative Commons Attribution License that allow other party to use or recitate the article but keep mention the name of original author and the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed to republish the article that Gramatika have been published it before through separated contract deal due to non-exclusive distribution (ex: submitting in to institution repository or publishing onto a book) but still mention the first publication on Gramatika.
- The author is allowed and recommended to distribute her/his papers to the virtual world (ex: in the institution repository or author’s homepage) before or during the document consignment process because can support the productive exchange also an early and wide citation.
- Every documents have been accepted should be attached with Copyright Submission Approval Form before article publication. Download the form here.